Saturday, May 7, 2011

►Julia Wang - Young and ambitious photographer

Julia Wang is a 16 year old,... life and color obsessed artist who enjoys dabbling in the surreal and soft qualities of light. Living in a small town in New Jersey, this young artist has a dream and lifelong passion to travel the world and document the lives of people, culture, and diversity.
"I picked up my first DSLR in January of 2009 and I am head over heels in love. I would consider myself self taught, seeing as I’ve never taken a photography course. The internet is my teacher, my friend, my inspiration. A lot of people like to call themselves visionaries with unique visions of beauty, but I just call myself just a regular girl with a passion for taking photos of life on Earth and the people I love."












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...