Tuesday, May 17, 2011

►Bogdan Prystrom - Beautiful digital photo-montage

►Artist's Statemet...
"I'm a member of the Union of Polish Art Photographers. I used to be a chairman of Warmia and Masuria Photographic Association. I live in the north of Poland, in a pretty town of Olsztyn. At present, I use computer methods to take photos with digital techniques only.Pictures that I create, are the extension of what I was doing earlier tradition using photographic methods. The theme of my work is usually a man and his portrait. The method I use is a digital photo-montage. I treat my photos totally different from those created by techniques of photographic materials producers.I try to do every work with my own 'particular method'. " - Bogdan Prystrom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...